How We Serve
Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners uses a broad range of learning and development methodologies and strategies to accomplish our client's objectives. A training solution is not always the answer; in that case, we may recommend and facilitate process, strategy, or change management interventions. Our creative approach connects learning outcomes to business results.
Need Training for Employees?
When you have need for a new training program, or an overhaul on an existing program, we provide expertise in helping clients determine what type of training strategy may work best, and then we execute on it! Possibilities include:
- E-learning modules and storyboards
- Web-based evaluations, tips, and quizzes
- Online help tools and reference guides
- Instructor-led workshops and programs
- Blended learning solutions
- Virtual sessions (live facilitator or webcasts, podcasts)
- Communication Plans/Change Management Strategies
Getting Clear on Organization Initiatives?
Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners works with clients to determine strategies for learning & development, career development and organization development. Here's how we work with clients to drive clarity toward business outcomes.
- Enterprise learning and development strategy
- Leadership development plan and design to align with corporate strategy
- Needs analysis for talent career path progression, global process alignment, and enterprise-wide competency requirements
- Design communication plans
- Create change management plans
- Process mapping for workforce intake, assessment, education, and coaching
Maybe It's Not Training?
Sometimes, training isn't the answer. It may be that a client needs performance support tools, process improvement tools, or investigation into what the root cause truly is. We can help!
- Organization design - how metrics align with employee's roles
- Process design - what processes may need to be created or revised as a result of a new software, new competencies, etc.
- Assessment and design of just-in-time tools or online job aids
- Workflow and job role process maps
- Task analysis
- Implementation planning